“I may not look different to you—but I am different from me.”
Judy, brain injury survivor
Who We Are:
The Brain Injury Coalition is a non-profit
organization of individuals with brain injury,
family caregivers, and professionals who:
· Provide education about brain injury to the community.
· Provide information and referral to
services specific to brain injury
· Advocate for brain injury survivors and their caregivers.
· Maintain a website that provides access to publications and various resources.
· Maintain a lending library of DVDs related to brain injury.